Summary: The Tower Foreman will lead their crew in the construction, installation, and maintenance of communication towers and support structures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Leadership: you must be able to effectively lead your team in the safe and timely completion of quality work.
• Safety: Knowledge and recognition of the hazards associated with tower construction and how to manage a crew to perform the work safely in compliance with all applicalbe laws and regulations.
• Testing/Troubleshooting: Must be capable of utilizing Anritsu, Andrew, PIM, JDSU, Azimuth, and antenna equipment.
• Teamwork: Must be able to give direction, adapt quickly, and work in a team environment.
• Administrative: Completing daily reporting, JSAs, customer documentation, and crew time-sheets, submit close-out documentation, identify materials and other resources needed to compete projects, and red-lines.
• Heights: Ability to climb towers, when necessary, at heights up to 500 feet and work freely.
• Travel: Willingness to work overtime and travel from home (including out-of-state) for up to 4 weeks at a time.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to create and complex maintain spreadsheets and documents.
• Must be able to document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
• Highly organized and detail orientated.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational, administrative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Above average analytical skills.
• Time management skills; must be able to meet deadlines.
• 4 years of industry experience, including Foreman experience.
• Valid drivers’ license with reliable transportation.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Math and computer skills.
• Ability to read blueprints and other customer documents.
• Ability to perform a variety of labor-intensive tasks, operate power, and hand tools.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow company policies.
• Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions; this includes extreme temperatures (cold & heat).
• Ability to pass background check, DOT physical, and abide by Company Drug Testing Policy.
Meridian Blue Construction offers its employees the following benefits:
Medical & Dental
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Short Term Disability
Company Paid Long Term Disability